Exciting news – as of today the Ladies Adventure Club is over 200 wonderful, adventurous, and brave members strong.
And with an organization of this size, it is time to define a cancellation policy so that folks know what to expect when committing to an adventure. This is especially important when our adventures involve contracting with vendors (lodging, guides, etc…). The specific vendor cancellation policies will be passed along within the trip description and we all are subject to those policies. The general LAC cancellation policy is as follows:
Day adventures that include a fee:
- Payment in full due at time of reservation. A spot is guaranteed only when paid for.
- Cancellation 7 days or fewer before adventure date, 0% refund
- Cancellation 8 days or more before adventure date, 100% refund
- Deposit due (50%) 4 months prior to adventure
- Remainder due 2 months prior to adventure
- Cancellation 2 months prior (or less) to adventure, 0% refund
- Cancellation prior to 2 months from adventure date, 100% refund (unless vendor contract differs from this policy)
If there is a waiting list for an adventure (day or overnight) and someone from the waiting list is able to take your spot, your money will be refunded in full.